DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi from Shaidar

Shaidar

Used to like reading WoT. Got bored by most things after ACoS and couldn't be bothered properly reading CoT. However KoD is much better and has perked up my interest once more so I've returned and am interested in AMoL.

I like thinking up theories and discussing them. I think Graendal killed Asmodean (though I no longer like discussing this one in particular). As for ones that are my own (or so I think), is that:

a) Serving the Dark One is not necessarily morally bad (that's the first thing I posted because I think it's the most interesting)

b) The 'Wheel' of Time is better represented by a spherical (ball of yarn)

c) At a purely quantitative level based on 'known knowns' as of KoD, the Light is in a significantly stronger position that the Shadow.

Awesome!  Welcome to Dragonmount.  ;D

Doing that type of stuff is truly using your noggin.  I think you would be perfect for playing my Newbie Mafia game located in Organized Games.  If you don't know nothing about the game, that's fine.  The Newbie games were created here on DM to get new players ready for the big stuff.

If you are interested in playing, please sign up in my sign up thread found in Organized Games (or you could click my shortcut below my awesom Mafia signatuer ;))

Welcome once again, and most importantly, have fun whatever you do! ;D

Hello Shaidar!!

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am an Initiate of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Being involved in discussions is an excellent way to expand on your theories. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Archived