DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

for all the Aes Sedai out there....

I don't know about anybody else, but if my kids don't get a letter to Hogwarts when they turn 11 i'm giving up on my fantasy life. I just need reality to give me a little.....

the one power for me and Hogwarts for my kids.... well... and maybe a little Aragorn for me too... but that's not a lot to ask.

dont hate HP, its very well written, it is just written in a different style, it is an 'old fashioned' boarding school romp, with a twist. kind of like the famous five, or the magnificent seven.

wot is a whole world, it is futile to compare them :)

I always looked at reading HP like something light and refreshing. It's like lemon sorbet to clean the palate for me. I tend to read in series, so when I get through something really heavy, I got back to Harry Potter because it's light and fun and imaginative and a quick read.

Go for the Browns over at the White Tower. They won't make fun of you for trying to Avada Kedavraing them. Although they may take exception to the thought.

[Kicks Red States in the waboes, makes a comment about them damn commies, and runs off]

Archived