DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How many 'oldies' are about?

MoonFire

Guest Arie Ronshor

You are either before or after my time. ;) Been around DM since 2001, but only recently joined the WK.

Name is Arie Tarou. ;) And welcome back!

Oh Oldies!  I love Oldies!  :P  I don't know you... and unless you remember a wee Accepted named Aramina who disappeared in about 2000 or 2001 then you don't know me either :P  I was solely a WT girl in those days... ah.. how times change :P

But welcome back anyway!  Just stopping by to say hi, or have you come to visit for a while? *pulls up a chair and gets out the tequila* Now.. tell me everything embarrassing you've ever done... um... wait.. don't run!!!

:P

MOONFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*

I know the name may not be familiar...but this is Nightsshadow (Kare'el Hasaen). I was just passing through and saw this post. Had to come and say hi!

To anyone else who remembers me. Hey to you all too.

Just to jog your memory (if it needs jogging) You were the tracker who found me OH so long ago.

Kare'el

NightsShadow

Head Tracker from the past

Lor!!! ah, my poor sweet Lorelai, that you put your trust and love in a terrible wretch such as I...

OK Enough drama!

*HUGS Lor* Was our love just not meant to be?

Ah, I miss this place. I have been thinking of coming back lately...*Shrugs*...have to see if I have the time.

Hey OG! You around here too???

Kare'el

Still around