DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The DO's Childhood

fireblade

Around age six, he started insisting everyone call him "Dark One," much to the amusement of his peers, who used the title in a derrogatory fashion.

No one is sure why he adapted the moniker. Maybe because it was an anagram of his name (proposed to be be "Dan K. Orne"). Or maybe it is because of his complexion. Historians differ as to the reasons.

nah, bela told me that everyone called him the dark one cause he was kinda liek a black hole. he was so immensliy fat that he collapsed in upon himself and formed a half-dark whole, and the creator, formerly known as Calvin, fixed him a livestrong bracelet that sorta stopped it from happining, but he ate, so the area around him was shady looking.

It's very simple.  The DO is Draco Malfoy.  He spent his entire youth being made fun of by Potter - Potter STINKS!, if you didn't know - and those filthy mudbloods.  They didn't earn anything and their families all made fun of him.

Which was fine, because in the end he made that mudblood Hermione his slave.  She is now known as Semirhage.

Guys, there's already a Harry Potter/WOT cast thread.http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,14160.0.html, so keep it in there. And I'm quite happy with my Snape is Taim suggestion. Enjoy.

Oh, and on the subject of Shai'tan's childhood, he did indeed spend much time with Michael Jackson (both were kids at the time). As time went by, and as we all know, Wacko Jacko's skin took on a lighter and lighter tone, and'Shai'tan's did the reverse - he started out whiter than white and became progressively darker as he got older. And MJ is now the Creator, which explains quite a lot about the universe.

Archived