A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite parts\character

goldeneys

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is your favorite part?

My favorite character:Perrin

My favorite scene:Mat spanks Joline' date=' I was laughing for quite a while on that part, it still makes me smile.[/quote']

RJ is spank happy...I bet he and his wife have interesting stories..

J

Favorite character: Rand

Favorite scene: I'm split. Either when Rand is brought before Morgase or the cleansing of saidin. I read that chapter three or four times in a row. Partly because that was the end, at that time but mostly because it was so awesome.

A new one, I've only read it once, but when Lews Therin seizes the power... That part had me laughing and giggling insanely...

But, I would have to say that my favorite scene by far is when Rand finds the male Choedan Kal in TGH. Whenever I read that, I enter a trance. I stop seeing, stop reading... I enter a dreamlike state as Rand does... I even speak as he does, as I read... Masterful writing....

Favorite character: Moiraine

Favorite scene: Moiraine' date=' I guess you could call it, tackles Lanfear and they go through the redstone door and die.[/quote']

You like the scene where you favorite character dissappears from more than half the story?

Fav Character: Dunno, I change all the time, like oh this characters kool, then later, i hate that character.

Fav Scene: The fight scene in the stone if tear was pretty good.

hmm

nynaeve hands down

with everyone else a close second

and i like the bit..oh, i like so many bits i cant decide, perrin in the two rivers, nynaeve recruiting for lan, when nyn breaks her block.

AND when galad shows old Valda 'what for'

hmmm, sweet revenge

my fav character has changed each time ive read the series for various reasons

beginning of series : perrin

end of series: mat

i like all different ones throughout the books as well, they all have their moments....except elaida, never really liked her, but o well

fav scene would prob be dumai wells, namely the whole buildup with rand being beaten, and then when he busts out of the box...still sends chills down my back

Almen Bunt also mentioned one of my fav lines in the book "when the sun turns green", good old rand and his sense of duty, and mentor/student relations with lan

Almen Bunt also mentioned one of my fav lines in the book "when the sun turns green"' date=' good old rand and his sense of duty, and mentor/student relations with lan[/quote']

yeah... for me it sums rand up in the shortest sentance possible (its shorter than death's lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain.) in his unbelieveble sense of selflessness and duty. He takes it upon himself to keep as many of his friends safe with disregard to himself. Just beutiful :cry: lol

Archived