114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest silver89

For war it has to be the sword. You can stab, slash and block but even more important you can stand shoulder to shoulder with your fellow warriors. This will leave less holes in a defensive line that an enemy could exploit.

And swords just look cool. From rapiers to katana's its swords for me. ;)

I have to say that I was a bit unsure which weapon to vote for. LOL Swords are nice but they are kinda hard to swing sometimes. They can leave you open to attacks from other things. I broke down and voted for the Aiel spear because they could be used as both a thowing, stabbing, weapon as well as a quarterstaff. Pretty versitale LOL

I voted for Mat's ashandari. Its a cool, and deadly combination of a spear and quarterstaff. For hand to hand combat, its a lot better than a sword, especially if the ashandari is tough & stout enough to block & absorb sword strikes.

I would go with a Bow and Arrows. Less chance of getting hurt and I actually have some idea of how to use them. Just nock the arrow, aim, fire! ;D Plus bow and arrows look cool, although they all do probably, I think bow and arrows looks cooler! :) And also there's the fact that if you're good enough you can nock something like 3 arrows and that'd kill 'em all in one motion...I think.  :-\

Archived