DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Characters you hate

fireblade

I personaly can't stand Gaebril who do you dislike?

Well considering he was Rahvin, I don't think you were supposed to like him. :)

When it comes to the regular characters though, I really hate Ealida as well.  In a very close second place though would be Rand right now, actually. His attitude has really been annoying me for the last few books.

When it comes to the regular characters though, I really hate Ealida as well.  In a very close second place though would be Rand right now, actually. His attitude has really been annoying me for the last few books.

As a reader who knows more of what a character like Rand is going through than does the vast majority of other characters in WoT, how can you hate on Rand? I just don't get it. Has RJ's readers forgotten about the great amount of painful trauma that Rand al`Thor has to deal with every waking moment of his life? Have RJ's readers forgotten about the tremendous amount of pain from those two wounds that cannot be healed? When Aviendha, Min and Elayne bonded with Rand, they were shocked that Rand could stand, much less function and try to do what he is supposed to do in order to defeat the Forsaken and the D.O.

But yeah, Elaida and Fain, .. oh yes, and what was the name of that really vile Questioner of the White Cloaks? I don't remember right now, but he was a character whose vileness was easy for me to hate on.

Guest silver89

I really dislike Faile. I feel so sorry for Perrin, he's always so confused by what she does and how she "smells" and who can blame him.

But yeah, Elaida and Fain, .. oh yes, and what was the name of that really vile Questioner of the White Cloaks? I don't remember right now, but he was a character whose vileness was easy for me to hate on.

The Questioners name is Rhadam Anunawa.

Pretty hard to pick just one. So i will make my top 5 :)

1  Most hated,     Egwene

2  Close to above  Elayne

3  Distant 3rd     Faile

4                  Perrin after he met Faile

5                  Taim

I cannot ever remember Liking a Character as much as Perrin and than just coming to dread reading about him/her.  Egwene and Elayne are just simply not very likable.   Taim is just a real slime ball, he has no redeeming traits at all.             

I don't like Elaida and Joline.They both really annoy me, not exactly sure why with Elaida except she just does. Joline, because of the way she acts in CoT and KoD. I also don't really like Rand and the way he bullies and shouts at people in some of the later books. I know he has to, and is probably stressed out that TG is getting closer, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Archived