DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

(Heya!) Light illumine you all

Amora

*smiles warmly*  Ninte calichniye no domashita.  Your welcome warms me.

I would love to RP, but I have a question.  My characters are rooted in the GT "spin off" in which Aes Sedai and Asha'man work together - my main character being the Amyrlin Seat, my third character being of an Ajah we invented to replace the Red Ajah (in a group where we have Asha'man, we couldn't have the Red Ajah) called the Indigo Ajah - focused on the study of the One Power, Talents, and objects of power.  While I think it would be interesting to see these environments collide, I know that some RPG environments wouldn't acknowledge my Tower.  Thus, I am not sure whether to play one of the characters I've already made, here, or if it would be better to start a new character that would fit into a world where the Grey Tower doesn't exist.  Advice?

Welcome, Amora!  *sprays her with Tequila* 

I am sort of new to the RP front, myself, but I would advise that you just make a new character for the RP over this way.  I think there would be a good bit of collision.  Do be sure to check with someone who knows more than I do first though.  :D

Also, if you want, you could stop by the Wolfkin Org... we are a crazy group and we have lots of fun.  Stop in and say hi sometime.  ;)

We stick as close to the books here as we can, so while you're welcome to bring a current character over, they'd have to be adjusted. All WT chars have to start as novices anyway, so you could potentially start with the same bio (or at least similar) and let your character develop again :) Essentially, our Portal Stone World is vastly different to the one you play in ;)

Welcome to DM!

If you like RPing, you might like the Mafia Game.  Not really RPing, but that's no reason to not give it a chance.  It's a thinking game, it makes you think, and want to kill your keyboard, but mostly its fun!

If you want to know more about the Mafia Game, drop on down to the Organized Games board.  Please don't post in an active game.  There is a stickied thread with the rules and such on Mafia games

The reason for this?  I'm hosting a Newbie Mafia Game soon, and would love to see new faces! :D

Thanks and Hope to see you around!

Welcome, once again!

nods the dragon reborn portal stone world do follow the books, while the two revolution is pretty much free to play with the imagination for those who prefer that *s*

We also in the DRPSW follow all the books organisations so the Black Tower have a own division within the People of the Dragon Group (while the WT is in the People of the Light Group) but the group in many ways is also ooc structure to some extent.

The best way to get answers about the DRPSW WT would be scrolling down these forums to visit their set of forum or *stops beeing lazy and goes get a direct link*

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,86.0.html

they also have a offsite with info on

http://dmwhitetower.arie-designs.net/

Welcome to DM!

Don't just rstrict yourself to the world of RP! Join the Light and join some ORGs, like the Band of the Red Hand! Or the Seanchan!

Whatever you end up doing, have fun!  :)

Archived