DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you..

fireblade

I actually had a dream like this not so long ago. I took a position advising Rand--it mostly involved me getting to shoot down Aes Sedai when they were acting like prats. I also took a hand in the creation of the Black Tower, and saw too it that women were included in the recruiting, and stuff.

Lol... so pathetic.

Man, I'd like to be a Sharan, but I don't want to get the face tattoo.

I guess I would want to be a very strong male channeler (who would want to be weak) in Seanchan, perhaps. That is, if I could go undetected (could I)?

I'd also want to try to use some of those sad bracelets on another channeler or two (preferably forsaken, but thats unlikely; or, if I could find out how to get it the silverly collars on women without me dying in agony, I'd leash a few of those damnably stubborn Aes Sedai).

And maybe I could be deathwatch, too.

Come to think of it, I might as well be the Creator... (lol)

Guest silver89

The names Tarom Hammerstorm and i wield the hammer with all the fury of a rageing tempest....  ;)

Seriously though, I'd be a Shienaran, I think the top-knot would look good on me.(lol)

I'd be Enealin Tain and I would be either a Mord Sith weilding an agiel (granted that's from the Sword of Truth but still), or I would be a leather-clad fighting Aes Sedaiesqe character (though not Aes Sedai). I would weild either a sword or two long daggers. As Myrdraal blades are wrought using the souls of sacrificed people, so each of these blades would be wrought using the 'entity' of a dying Halfman, and the purpose of my character would be one whose purpose is to slay myrdraal.

I've thought about this for a bit too long... I even developed a history around the characters!

I have waaaaaaaaaay too much time on my hands, to come up with this.

I was a Deathwatch Guard, and was secretly one of the Blood, but I got left behind after Falme. After traveling to Ebu Dar and learning their customs, but not getting married (I can't let anyone but the Empress take my life), I got caught up by the Black Tower, and, more specifically, Logain.

When we started learning handheld weapons, the masters were amazed by my skill with a sword, but I wished to learn the art of the quarterstaff (the Guards don't use them often). After some months, I began to fashion my own weapon and created something similar to Mat's ashiandari.

I was know, by some, to be Logain's spy in the M'heal's palace, but have since become a "renegade" after learning of Taim's plots. However, Logain has protected me, and I am currently (end of book 11) on the trail of the Dragon Reborn to tell him of Taim's treachery (I believe this information is too valuable to let more than those that need to know, as such, Logain does not know why I seek the Dragon Reborn, and we have fallen out of touch).

Hmmmmm...I'd be a male Ogier with a talent for "tree singing"...and I'd grow the best tabac (and other wonderful leafy substances) in all of Randland!!   ;D

I think I like you already Ciete.  2 reasons.  The second one is that avatar.  Hellsing fan too?  ;D

If I could channel, I'd like to be an Asha'man liason to one of the Borderland nations, Shienar preferably.

If I couldn't channel, I'd go for the officer corps in either the Band of the Red Hand or the Legion of the Dragon.  Then retire into a city planning position in Cairhien, working to connect the Royal Library with Rand's Academy. 

Assuming Shienar and/or Cairhien survives Tarmon Gai'don, of course.

i have a friend with a grey wolf, she is beautiful. after several weeks of "imprinting" herself on me, the bruises heal and you can look into her eyes....i am still not sure that what she is looking at might not be dinner as opposed to undying friendship, and i have known her for years....she sings to me.

i have a friend with a grey wolf, she is beautiful. after several weeks of "imprinting" herself on me, the bruises heal and you can look into her eyes....i am still not sure that what she is looking at might not be dinner as opposed to undying friendship, and i have known her for years....she sings to me.

I am jealous.  Had a half-wolf myself.  Really, by all evidence I've seen, wolves and half-wolves, if properly raised, make pretty much the best pets.  Your friend is very lucky.  ;D

I would like to be a wealthy merchant, preferably beautiful or at the very least pretty, which I am not neither. :( I would sell fabric. So now you know, I love the descriptions for the clothing RJ gives. Silk, satin, velvet, fine wool…………….odd ball that I am. ;D

I would not want to channel and I wouldn't want to be around Aes Sedai if I didn't have to be. I'm with Mat here. I would live somewhere in Andor, because it's big and has a kind queen. That does not mean that I like Elayne, she's annoying at best. To bad Dyelin can't be queen of Andor, at least she doesn't channel.  ;D[shadow=red,left][/shadow]

If I couldn't channel I'd be an Aiel Maiden of the Spear, in the same sept and clan as Aviendha because it's the only one I can remember and because Rhuarc's the Clan Chief, and Rhuarc's cool!. Nine Valleys Sept of the Taardad Aiel :D Or I would be Kandori because they dress the same as Birgitte, meaning not dresses...don't like them very much :P

If I could channel I'd be an Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah, but one that doesn't have be on Elaida's or Egwene's side. I'd be a renegade or something like that. Either that I'd be an Aiel Wise One, but one of the ones with a good sense of humour and isn't too formal. If you hadn't guessed I like Aiel!  ;D

Archived