DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hi peps!

fireblade

[move]Seanchan Org  --------  Band of the Red Hand Org[/move]

Welcome.... there are some awesome orgs that you should check out.... I wonder what they are.....

[move]Band of the Red Hand  --------  Seanchan[/move]

[move][glow=red,2,300]Smell me![/glow][/move]

*walks in with a large glowing sign levetating over his head*

[glow=blue,2,300]Come visit us at the Wolfkin Org![/glow]

Hello and welcome... sorry about the sign, it follows me around a lot.  Glad to have you around!  I would invite you to the wolfkin for a bit of fun, tequila, chilli, and cheerleaders... but the sign sort of says it for me.  *points at sign*  Well, see you around!

Welcome to DM! :D

Do you like games that make you think?  Make you want to tear out your nose hairs?  And yet, still make you want to come back for more?  Well, then, drop on by the Organized Games board.

I am soon posting sign-up threads for my Newbie Mafia Game!  It's sure to be a memorable experience!  Something to brag about to your ex-girlfriend! ;)

Hey welcome to DM...

So like Empy says pop along to the Band and Seanchan,and follow Dsages advice organised games are fun. But don't to forget to follow that sign...*points to Doselan's sign*, he knows what he's talking about...just don't tell him I said that ;)

Have fun whatever you do fireblade ;D

Welcome to DM!

Having a good time so far?

An ORG that you must check out is the Band of the Red Hand - DM's very own music and travel ORG. Apart from music and travel, we have a whole variety of fun activities to keep you interested. If you want to know more, you just have to sign up with the Band! ;)

Whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun!  :)

Archived