DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's greatest beauty pageant answer

Kivam

I believe that some US Americans in our Nation don't have access South America to their own brains, because such as I think Iraq that Americans should be using their brains to help South Africa instead of learning any Asia basic concepts... South America... For the children.

Ok, so the answer was not quite as painful as was described by my friend at dinner tonight, but it's still awful. South America.

She was on the Today Show this morning, and handled the embarrassment with some grace, even if she still sounded less than optimally intelligent. They asked her the question again and she gave some new, sensible response.  Still used canned blurbs about education, and a statement that she knows where the US is on the map, but certainly better than the first!  :D

Cads >> I saw that too. Here's a link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20473692/

Although the woman host about made me want to throw up with her kindergarden style handling of her. She gave the beauty queen the answer to every question she "asked". "This really was your first time in front of a large audience wasn't it?" "You really were just overcome with it all, right?"

Her answer to both questions were "Yeah." So pitiful.

The woman host's response to her canned new answer to the question, "Greatest answer ever!" *BLECH!* Give me a break. I would have been embarrassed to appear on that show with the hostess acting like that.

Archived