DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbie on RJ's health

Jenaiya

Guest Egwene

Hello Jenaiya, welcome :)

I dont know if RJ is considering natural therapies. At the moment I would think he would follow whatever recommendations he gets from the Mayo clinic as he is receiving treatment there.

If you go to his Blog entry you could always leave any suggestions you might have on there. I believe he has a secretary checking the comments for him and has in the past thanked people for their suggestions.

Hope you are having a good time here. Come by the book disscussions if you can and vote in the Asmodean poll. Thanks!

See you around :)

Thanks for your welcomes everyone.

I'm really excited about settling in here but I'm a bit nervous about doing it until I'm up to date with the books (I just finished 4) so that I don't accidentally uncover parts of the storyline (I think I have already found out a few things I didn't want to know!).

My Mum is going to be so happy with me - she's been DESPERATE for me to finish book 4 so she could start!

PS. Jenaiya please, not Jen, but I appreciate your friendliness. :)

you have to sign up for the White Tower first. To do that, look at the Forum Options box in the top right corner, then click on Usergroups, then go to the Non-Member groups section and click there and click the White Tower, and join. While you're there, also sign up for the Band of the Red Hand org.

Guest Egwene

oophs... hope you didn't get spoiled too much... on the other hand if it has wet your appetite to read more..... 8)

Whilst catching up on the books, may I recommend 'Fiddlesticks'?! It's a great meaningless collection of spam threads. My favourite is the ^<V one. Minute danger of spoilers there... and you meet lots of fun people.

:D

My appetite is already whet to the max...

Unfortunately, whilst looking for Fiddlesticks, I accidentally had another thing spoiled!

Well, I'm off to do some more reading, and I guess I'll have to catch up with you fine people once I'm all caught up with my reading!

Regards :)

Archived