DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LT/Rand

dmanmiller34

This came to me from a differnt post. I wonder. Did LT have the voice of the Dragon or what ever it was called before him in his head? Maybe rand will be in the head of the next person to be the dragon and kind of guide him like LT did for RAnd at times. What do you [glow=red,2,300]think?[/glow]

This came to me from a differnt post. I wonder. Did LT have the voice of the Dragon or what ever it was called before him in his head? Maybe rand will be in the head of the next person to be the dragon and kind of guide him like LT did for RAnd at times. What do you [glow=red,2,300]think?[/glow]
To get this back on topic, and answer your question (rather than show off the ability to make text  scroll, glow, etc.), no, LTT did not have the voice of a previous Dragon in his head. Real people voices are, so we are told, a rare form of madness (how reliable we consider the source to be is debatable, of course) and we have no evidence of any mental problems in the Dragon before the taint. After that, we know what form his madness took, as we have seen (and heard) him since then, and there are no voices, real or otherwise, in his mind (except his own).

[move][glow=green,10,500]Oh look, I can do scrolling text as well!!! How amazing is that!!![/glow][/move]

When LTT says "I wonder how many we three will kill before the end," could he be referring to another Dragon?  When I first read that line, that's what came into my thoughts, but then the link with Moridin was established, so I was unsure what that referred to.

When LTT says "I wonder how many we three will kill before the end," could he be referring to another Dragon?  When I first read that line, that's what came into my thoughts, but then the link with Moridin was established, so I was unsure what that referred to.
The other is, as Young Gympok correctly guessed, Moridin.Here's a reference at encyclopaedia-WOT: http://www.encyclopaedia-wot.org/. Check KOD 18, or LTT, both have the answers you need. Any further questions?

Those thoughts from LTT is also probably his recognition that he and Ishamael have been involved together with their fates intertwined together for the last 3000 years since LTT died. Yes, we know that LTT is insane, and Ishamael/Moridin is also insane. But both of them rightly recognize that they each were once the designated champions of the either the Creator or the Dark One. LTT is crazy, but he is smart enough to know that Rand al`Thor and Moridin shall finish in the end the war which had its first finalizing climax three thousand years ago, and now shall end this Age of the Wheel and Patter with the upcoming battle and war there which prophecy calls the Tarmon Gaidon.

Archived