DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

"I must say...I'm surprised"

Taya

No really, I am!! I was sure I was going to slack off even more when we all had to move to the new boards and leave our pretty Green offsite ones. I felt at home there, but haven't really felt all that at home at DM for quite a while (like, years maybe).

However, I am quite enjoying myself on these boards, and it is going to be easier to visit boards of the other Orgs I belong to, because they are all right here within reach. ;) For someone who has been struggling to find the time to keep up with online stuff, this is probably going to work out pretty well.

So there ya go - I eat my words from before this move and say so far, so good!

I may still feel that I'm awash in a sea of people I don't know, unlike the olden days *g* But I do feel like being here, so that's a very good sign :D

It is "the usual jazz" isn't it? ;) but it's still fun!

I have wanted to get back into my creative writing for sooooooo long, and it never really happens. I started this RP ages ago with the brilliant Isra, and never even got to my second post. I don't know what it is........ I guess I've just lost it for now.

I look forward to living on my own again soon though - hopefully that'll help *g*

I hardly write anything anymore...except MUSIC! ;)

Shoarsie you should check out my songs:

www.myspace.com/woodysagirl

And I really would like to RP again........I've tried, too! lol. Maybe I will manage it sometime soon.

If you do Taysie, you might perhaps could help me with getting my secondary Sister set up.  She's going to be a White, and I already have a possible bone-to-pick RP in mind due to a currently Green-leaning character wanting to go White and use me as the impetuous of influence.  I think it would suit well for the character development RP requirement - having a row with a Greeny over a possible aspirant ;D

Granted, I'm not rushing and jumping through hoops to get that started; I know I have to write Oaths, and I ::::::hate::::: that stupid crap -__-

Archived