DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel_Cory has joined us! WooHoo!

Aiel_cory

sign up for the illuminators org...the artist chapter house would be the place for you if you want to learn *s* they got classes/tutorials in all sorts of programs and if something lack in them you but ask and someone will try to answer

if you just want someone else to make one for you then scroll down to the signature request board and make a post with what you want

I've split this topic for you Aiel_Cory, in order for you to start a new one, click the button that should be on the right side somewhere that says New Topic or New thread (can't remember which offhand)

I left Corki's response to Cory on the old thread, as it was also directed at the newbie in that thread, hence the doublepost by Cory here.

Welcome to DM! :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. And once again, welcome aboard. :)

Archived