DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

arthurs new thery

arthurvyrin

ok we all know that theres 2 sides to the 1power men and women.............saidin was tanted by the dark one, beside the dark 1, there is 1 other evil that exist the evil thats at shadar logoth wich is now in podon fain. in the book thay tell us that the 2 are very difrint evils so if saidin was tanted by the dark 1, wouldnt saidar be tended by the other evil? ............plz coment ;D

Sorry, but this kind of logic is unjustifiable.  What action did Mordeth/Fain do that would cause taint on the OP? SL became evil because all of the townfolk there went to the extreme to purge evil from their city.  I don't believe there is a correlation between the OP and SL other than its destruction.

Not trying to be rude only direct.

but fain was given the dark 1 power he dusnt know how he dus it but he dus have them..... if i had the books he dus it in ............but i dont know the book or chapter lol ill get it someday

o and farrther on that what if the dark1s thron changes hand ever tern of the wheel this would explan y he hasint won yet a 100 terns and u think he would win, lol

srry i cant spell crap lol ok, ill try agin lol,.............book seys fain was given power by the dark 1.............

mabe the dark 1s spot changs ppl every tern of the wheel, this would explan why he hasnt won yet. 100 terns of the wheel and he hasnt won? lol

What it looks like he's saying is that Fain is evil, and was given power by the DO, as well as by Mordeth. Well what if each turn of the Wheel the DO is a different entitiy? What if the DO is defeated by Rand, as in killed, but is replaced by Fain?

At least, I think that's where he was going with that.  As far as the part about taining Saidar, I'm not sure where that would come from, as I don't see where Fain would have had a chance to do it. Nor do I see Fain having that kind of power.

srry i cant spell crap lol ok, ill try agin lol,.............book seys fain was given power by the dark 1.............

mabe the dark 1s spot changs ppl every tern of the wheel, this would explan why he hasnt won yet. 100 terns of the wheel and he hasnt won? lol

Are you trying to say that the Dark One isn't the same person at the change of an age, that there is a different DO for every age?? ??? Or that somebody new becomes the DO at the end of each age?

I really don't think that that is the case...

there are 2 evils, mabe 1 is male and the other is female, im saying that if the DO evil is male, then mabe shadar logoths evil is female and mabe that the DO power changs from male to female at the end of the DO reigne, TG. becouse the peson changes, that would balance the wheel so saidin isnt alwas being tanted and so the female side is tanted every other full tern of the wheel not an age but the full circle rownd........................................................and this is just a very very wild theroy iv got alot of them, just worning you lol

The only reason saidin was tainted, rather than saidar, or both, is because saidin was what was used to seal the bore, so it was touching the place at the border of the pattern, allowing the DO to reach out and taint it.

You can't ascribe gender to a non-manifest deity, and even if he were "male," that has nothing to do with him only tainting saidin.

They are two types of evil, not two evils. They are the same, in that they are both evil, though they come from different sources. Fain couldn't possibly be or become the Dark One. The Dark One was imprisoned outside the pattern a the moment of Creation. What do you propose, that he sneaks his soul into the pattern after each Tarmon Gaidon and allows his counterpart into the prison? "Okay, it's your turn Fain. I'm clocking out."

If he had figured out a way out of the prison in the first place, why would he willingly go back in?

No he's saying that the DO is a dude, and that the evil that formerly resided in Shadar Logoth, and currently  resides in Fain, is a chick, and that with every turning of the wheel they switch roles as the ultimate bad guy, and taint a different side of the power each time.

ok guys this was not what i think will happen ....................and its not him willingly being put in the bor lol im saying that mabe at the end of every TG Rand kills the DO and someone rises up to take the DOs power and is sealed in the pit. if so that would explan why the DO dusnt learn from his mistaks.........................k guys this i think will never happen but it could work.

and on the one power bit in the book the 2 evils are discribed as be like the one power, as they both feel difrint........ im just saying mabe this is a way the wheel COULD go not WILL ;D

but thinks for the feedback i loved it

there are 2 evils, mabe 1 is male and the other is female, im saying that if the DO evil is male, then mabe shadar logoths evil is female and mabe that the DO power changs from male to female at the end of the DO reigne, TG. becouse the peson changes, that would balance the wheel so saidin isnt alwas being tanted and so the female side is tanted every other full tern of the wheel not an age but the full circle rownd........................................................and this is just a very very wild theroy iv got alot of them, just worning you lol

The DO exists outside the pattern, so why would he need to switch genders to maintain a balance in a pattern that he is not involved in?

What do you propose, that he sneaks his soul into the pattern after each Tarmon Gaidon and allows his counterpart into the prison? "Okay, it's your turn Fain. I'm clocking out."

That makes me laugh.  Like the cartoons about the sheephound and the wolf.  Sorry if that's vague..... yeah.

Archived