DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Kristine

Hello all. I haven't ever registered with DM, but with the new look and neat boards, I couldn't be a lurker anymore! Great job with t he boards and the mods on them. Looking forward to finding a nitch here!

Kristine,

Even if you are a member of Orgs, feel free to check them all out. We've removed that rule about three Orgs. DM is all about fun and community, so we don't want to limit who you can associate with! Also, pop in to the Role Playing forums! There's a lot of REALLY talented writers there, and it can be loads of fun!

Since I am a writer at heart, I will check in on the RP boards, they look a bit sparse at the moment, so it is hard to judge what's what - and I know it's the weekend and moving in day and all, so I am giving it a chance to gain its berings, then I'll decide if I want to be a warrior or a witch... or both!

Thank you muchly for the welcome and the invite to look in on the Orgs... I think I can tip a double back with the band, maybe even wrap a shoufa around my head and dance the spears a time or three... All and all, I am here for the fun of life!

Thanks both of you for my first welcomes!

Guest Egwene

let me add another welcome, Kristine!

And have a look at some of the discussion boards when you have a chance. If you like writing...you can go to town there!! ....and of course, I couldn't leave without mentioning the Asmodean thread...lol. I'd be delighted if you left your vote on who did it on there...

have a great time... :)

*grins* thanks for the welcome! I will have to check in on the thread to see what people are thinking about the man's demise...

So far I am having lots of fun with the DM site. Can't wait for it to be all back and in full swing.

Archived