DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

wow hi

elmindreda

hi im new (like everyone else hahaha)

its really strange because everyone i read of has been fans of the wheel of time for ages and i only discoverd the books about 7 months ago.

Id never even heard of them

Im surprised there are so many people who love the books because iv never met anyone whos heard of them lol

c ya round

Guest TheDemigod

Heyhey and welcome to dragonmount!

i hope youll have a great tim here!

please do come by the yellow ajah boards, i promise it'll be fun :D

Guest TheDemigod

well, its different factions, and organisations and all, its just about who you want to speak to and spend time with mostly =)

if you fance one sort of people you'd rather hang out with them so just look around the orgs and ajahs untill you find something you fancy =)

tho please do come by the yellwos some time ;)

you can see our boards by signing up fot the white tower organisation

Guest Egwene

Hello Min :)

You don't have to join anything in order to read/post on the main forum boards, but some of the Orgs have private boards as well and to see those you would need to join them first.

Just have a browse on the main boards and see what you like. A lot of people belong to more than one of the Orgs and also hang out on the other forum boards. Guess it's a case of how much time you have!!

If you have not yet read all the books, be aware that most of the threads on the book discussion boards may contain spoilers. If you have read them enjoy the picking apart of theories and plot lines and vote on the Asmodean thread (only if you have read 'Fires of Heaven'!!!)

Main thing, have fun!! :wink:

Archived