DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ZOMG fresh meat!! *spoilers*

Knoll

hello everyone =] I just joined Dragonmount about no less then 2-3 minutes ago and i've only read the first book and to the middle of tGH. Well i just wanted to make myself known =] i hope to get to know you all soon and have fun ^^

Well, I don't know about afraid.  Guinea pig might have been the wrong word.  does porcupine sound better?

an RPer, eh?  awesome.  By all means, RP to your hearts content, but theres other thing to do here, like join the friendly communities called Orgs.  Drop into Fiddlesticks.  Peek into the Debates and Discussions boards.  (Stay away from the General and Structured Discussion boards at the top, they have many spoilers)  Take a look at Fiddlesticks.

Did I mention Fiddlesticks?

bah spoilers mean nothing my friends ruin so many books for me i am only in tGH where Egwene, Min and Elayne are all together and i already know, Rand gets his hand cut off and marries Elayne, Min and Aviendha. Mat gets the horn and is hung in Rhuidean. Perrin falls in love with Faile and Zarine (hopes its Faile cause she is hot >>) and a bunch of other spoilers =] and no i dont believe you have mentioned fiddlesticks XDDD but i plan on having my character be a Aiel if that makes any difference >> 

Fiddlesticks is the home of humerous, witty, intelligent??? Spam...If you drop in you will see.

Welcome to DM Knoll...and have fun Rping (they are the ones with Div written on). The orgs are the community side, where it can be fun, serious, make you laugh, make you cry, enjoyable and a place to make friends...lol

Actually got drawn in on the Fresh Meat...so whilst I'm here...*garbs the newbies and snugglebites them*

Have fun ;D

lol *is bitten and then bites your shoulder* blarg ^^

and i'll look into it =] oh and like Matrim...i can be a joker/prankster (according to friends i can make anything funny) and when im extremely bored i can be quite...perverted (also according to my friends i can turn any word dirty like marshmallows XD);) oh and coincidentally i am actually cosplaying Matrim this March XD

*has shoulder bitten*...hmmmnot bad for a newbie...need to practice it though ;) especially if you ever go by the red Ajah on the Org side... ;D

Sounds like you will fit in here just fine Knoll...lol

Well if you like Mat, The Band of the Red Hand would be a good place to start...Brawls, battle brew, mayhen fun...what more could you ask for.....

So whats this about marshmallows ;)

*fires another arrow and it lands 2cms away from your foot* i won't miss again =] and no im not a meanie i just like keeping my private things...private ^^ if you want you can send me a PM and i will tell you what i told her =P

you spelled it right, but think about it 1 probably has played Maiden's kiss before and 2 of your wives are close friends...and all of them get into an argument on who is the better kisser and they make Rand the judge that would suck balls cause if you chose one over the others its like going from the spider pit to the snake pit >>

yea but its probably gonna be a boy and girl >> (just has that feeling around it) and personally i think (im not very far in the series so my opinion holds little weight) that Rand is gonna end up calling in to much of the one power then he can hold and obliterate everything in the area so all of them are gonna die or at least him and the DO and everything within a mile radius >> but thats just a thought

Archived