DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand's "links": Who would you most want to be link

dalic

Which ajah are you aiming for your Novice/Accepted to end up in?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which ajah are you aiming for your Novice/Accepted to end up in?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Red
    • Yellow
    • White
    • Grey
    • Brown
    • *cough*Black*cough*
    • No idea!
    • Im killing my N/A off before that...

In one way or another Rand is linked to a great many people. Whether it be as intimate as Alanna or as intermittent as Mat and Perrin, he has a lot going on in his head in addition to being who he is. Maybe all these links help him deal in some way. Did I forget anyone?

yes but Mat is the general. And he has the luck , besides who would you want to take into battle other than the Band, and soon possiblely the Death Watch Guards, which btw i was realy disappointed w/ not seeing them really in action in KoD, i mean those Oiger sounded badass

Shouldnt the poll read' date=' Which Link do you most like? Not want? Since they already exist :P[/quote']

Sorry I should have said if it were you, which would you want for yourself? Not which would you want for Rand.

See, I would go with Mat, hes got the Band, and the luck, and well as I am female, all of his past "experience" I wouldn't mind being connected to that...I think Kadere used a nice word...smitten :) That might describe it, also, lets just face it, any guy who can whip Gawyn and Galad in a fight is worth keeping around. Plus he can dance,more than most shlups nowadays can claim....oH and did i mention PIPS!!! The second coolest horse in Randland...okay i am cutting myself off now.

Archived