DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] Jet Li vs. Jason Statham

Barmacral

Jet Li can kick Jason Statham's ass. When it's over, I volunteer to nurse Jason back to health.  8)

As for who wins in the actual movie, I dunno. I think Jason is the renegade FBI agent, so I think the odds are in his favor. Hard to tell from the trailer, tho.

• Community Administrator

Jackie Chan would kick his a$$.

Hearing you say that, I now have no doubt, that if I were to take over the world, I would let you live. :D

(Because few people agree with me, that jacki chan could kick jet li's arse! Probably, by accident!) :P

Anyways, I'm guessing this is what will happen.

These 2 start out fighting each other.

then, they join together to fight a common enemy, who turns out to be the real person who caused them to fight each other. They kill the guy with a swift kick to the groin, and a sludge hammer to the face.

Movie Over.

I bet, 13 cookies on this. :D

I disagree. Thats too typical, and they are advertising it as a movie pitting them against each other. I think they will end up fighting it to the end.

The idea you came up with is too possible I suppose.

• Community Administrator

I disagree. Thats too typical, and they are advertising it as a movie pitting them against each other. I think they will end up fighting it to the end.

The idea you came up with is too possible I suppose.

Thats why I think it will happen.

This is Jet Li's last movie as an action star... so....

Statham will win because he is the "good guy".  I would not discount them teaming up, probably due to someone pitting them against each other in the first place.

Didn't they say that with Fearless?  Also he is going to be in the next Mummy movie with Brendan Fraser.

Here are the next three movies with Jet Li

# The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008) (filming) .... Emperor Han

# The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) (filming) .... Monkey King/Lan Cai He

# Tau ming chong (US Title:  Warlords)  (2007) (post-production) .... General Ma Xinyi

Personally I think it will be like Lethal Weapon 4, where he kicks @$$ the entire movie and lose at the end.

Archived