DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We've a new Shadowspawn Guild Leader!

ashara

The hottub resident of Mirrors chat, Narg is a warm member of chat who will happily aid newbies, train the not so new and accept bribes. He enjoys occasional days of worship, tuesdays are his preferred I hear. 8) I'm sure he'll post here and get comfortable once he finds this. *grin*

Congratulations, Nargbert! :D

Yes, come one, come all shadow spawn!  Narg will train you in the ways of... well... being trained and such. *nod nod*  Ok, so only fades really need training.  BUT, if you are a trolloc, I will teach you the ways of trollocdom.  For the most part it consists of picking up random sticks and calling it you new weapon and naming it something like BLIGHTBEATER or THE HOLY STICK!  It also consists of not doing the job requested of you and not realizing there are jobs to do.

Oh, that and make fun of hoo-mahns.  Just beware of those pesky chosen.  They don't like blight squirrel droppings thrown at them. Or... um... so Narg hear.

Anyways, hello, bow... bring your offerings so that I may not eat you.  And say hello!  I am a friendly person!  Really!  Just ask my last ten victims!

Nargbert

Pink tail feathered trolloc

Long time no see, Narg *stabs in the back* 

Good to see we still have evil types around.

I remember when Narg used to lord over the whole division.  On the bright side, there's been nowhere to go but up ever since  ;)

Gon Trevil

Elite DF

Head Brewer

whenever did he stop doing that...indirectly he can be said to be behind me ending up at the top so :P wont go into the tedious details of how he put me on that path thoug

but we're very happy to have him back on the team

Bah... See, now we are just making up stories about Narg to make him look good.  People, Narg already hot!  Don't need to make him look better! 

Oh, what is narg talking about.  Go ahead and continue to stroke... my... ego... mmmmm. 

Anyone else else like to pay tribute to narg? 

Nargbert2

you where i'd never have aplied as assistant less i saw you commented that rand should look into poking me about something like that...which means he couldnt have instated me as exec from where i became second and then the more likely first upon his leaving :P so indirectly waaay back there you had a finger in the game ;) (there all the tedious ranting details)

and whenever did your ego start needing stroking *tickles*

*Captures Eqwi* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!  You are now a prisoner of SG!  *hangs her up from the coat rack with the rest of the poor souls who are part of nargs collection*  Next? *g*

El NargBerto!

member of Los Tree Trollicos!  *Yes, tree*