DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi everybody!

Trollochunter

Hi everybody!  I read the first three WoT books a couple years ago, and have recently decided to read the entire series.  I've been surfing the net looking for the best site/forums for the WoT series, and this site beats all the others hands down.  Thanks to everybody that make this site a reality, allowing me a place to talk about my newfound favourite series in the entire fantasy genre!  I'll eventually start writing a little WoT fiction, but I wouldn't know which ORG would be the best for this.  Any help would be fantastic, and thanks!  ;D

Welcome to DM!

If you are a writer, you should check out the Illuminators Org, Scribe's chapter. The Illuminators hold all our artists, crafters, and writers.  If you'd like to do writing in role play format, check out the different Divs.

I'd also suggest looking into the Seanchan Org if you like to discuss movies, tv shows, or gaming sorts of topics... or if you like the Mafia.  ;D

Welcome to DM trollochunter.

Everyone has said to look at the Illuminators and I agree, they are a very creative bunch. And The Rp side would be more than happy to see you (they are below the Orgs here.

There are the discussion boards, but depending how far you have read watch out for spoilers.

The orgs are the community side of the boards and the names are WoT based. Some have themes, as Cads mentioned, The Seanchan talk about all you fav TV, Films and games, and if you don't see it there add your own thread. The Band of the Red Hand is the Music and travel, but also full of Brawls, fun, jousting, sparing and battle brew. The Wolfkin is the Org if you are interested in Nature and is the home of the TQ lake and chilli, pirates and cheerleaders.

What ever you decide to do make sure you have fun, and if you have any questions please ask.

Hey... grat to have you here. I can't say much on which org is best for fiction since I haven't really looked into that. I would imagine the illuminators org *Looks around cautiously*. Anyway... you should check out the Aiel sometime in the future as well as the WT... don't worry about the Red sisters... they are quite friendly here. ;)

just sligth warning the RP can be madly addicting *lol* but we have a great time down there...when we aint trying to kill eachother...no wait hang on those are the best times come to think on it

-Semirhage-

Archived