DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to the site but a long time fan

Al Zerat

Greetings all!  As the topic states, I am new to this site, but have been reading WoT for a while.  Read and re-read several times in fact.  That's only because, sometimes, there aren't a lot of other things to do on an Army base.  Which leads into a little about me.  I am currently serving in the US Army, stationed in wonderful Germany.  I have been in for about 3 years now, and I love everything that I do.  26 years old, 2 wonderful little boys, divorced (not uncommon for the military, unfortunately).  I'm looking forward to reading through some of the threads and posts and finding out more about my favorite series of books. 

Wishing everyone the best!

Tschus!

Welcome, its good to see that you have an internet connection at the base. In a previous capacity on the Internet there was a person who dissappeared for a few months because he was put out on duty and had no connection.

Of course, I think he was in Afganistan, and not Germany...

But this is DM Damane and we can make them what we want ;)

Welcome to DM Al Zerat, another one form the Us army in Germany.

Right own up who's been on a recruitment drive there...didn't know we could do that. :-\

Anyway pop by the orgs and make sure you join in and have fun, we really are quite nice once you get to know us...even Barmy who likes to stalk...

ps...join the Band, the wolfkin or the seanchan, and have a look at the Organised games...about to run a newbie mafia werewolf game ;D

Welcome to DM!

Having fun so far?

If you want more fun, join the Band of the Red Hand ORG! We are DM's very own Music and Travel ORG. Apart from music and travel, we have lots of other fun activities, and we are well worth a look. Feel free to drop by, and a mug of Brew will be waiting for you!

Whatever you do at DM, have fun!  :)

Archived