DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fiddling my way to the Organized Games

Barmacral

Come one! Come all! Come to Fiddlesticks and the Organized Games boards (sub-boards of the General Discussion)

Fiddlesticks is a place for spam, its a place for randomness, a place for Wit, its a place for weirdness and the mentally unstable. Its a place for having a good time. Check it out! (Warning: Reyler is the big scary monster she would have you think she is, be wary when you trod upon her territory... but sometimes she's cuddly too)

The Organized Games board is a new addition to Dragonmount, and is a place for you to play such forum games as Mafia or Pictophone. Come join us for our upcoming games, or feel free to introduce your own, WE WANT YOU!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I find interesting is this would be perfect in Fiddlesticks... lol.. Spamming about a place to spam. The world at its best. I need to stop by Fiddlesticks sometime, only been there once really and I stayed for hours on end.

There was a battle. Some called it Tarmon Gai’don, some called it a waste of resources. Others caught the highlights of the battle during the halftime show. (Backstreet Boys? Is the superbowl seriously that short on cash?)

The battle ended, and humanity was finally able to do a decent job of mending the Dark One’s mansion. He is pleased with the mortaring job by the way.

For the rest of the story, check out page 5 of the Welcome to the Nuthouse thread in the Organized games forum. There's a game to be played off of that story. A game that will keep even the couch potatoes on the edge of their seats! (Wait a sec... potatoe's can sit?)

If you would like to take part in a Werewolf based Mafia game then come along and sign up in the sign up thread on the Organised boards...you know you just want to...And I Promise I won't be asking for souls on the way in...*crosses fingers behind her back*

*dreams happy dreams about lots of newbies coming to the mafia games and of this thread being stickied in the Newbieforum since then it wont be spammed away*

*also dreams of there being a link to the game board in this thread*

*has a small dream after the last dream about lots of people coming to Fiddles to spam with us*

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,19525.0.html

muwhahahhaha now you can never escape this threadicon_twisted.gif

well except to fiddles

you may worship me as your savoir if you like..but be warned ..all my followed kinda end up er well beond the vale..its why i dont have any right now

mmm *makes shiny pudding*

please could someone yellow the whelks by the way, there starting to look a little peaky

Archived