DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Luckers and Banger0812!

Cadsuane

Welcome both of you to the Seanchan, and Banger, welcome to DM as well! Feel free to participate in any threads here or in the private boards, and start any new threads about topics you'd like to discuss.

As newbs, we will give you tasks to complete. Or, we will pretend we will give you tasks, but not actually give them, since we're too lazy to think of anything to bid you do except writing limericks.  :P

So I guess, until someone tells you to do something else, you should write a limerick.

- Luckers, you will write one about how fabulous I am.  ;)

- Banger, you will write one about Kevin Bacon. If you don't know who Kevin Bacon is, then instead of a limerick you should research him and write a 5-page paper about his life and works. Ok, you don't actually have to write an essay, but you should at least look him up.  ;D

Okay I am back on duty so here goes

*Pounces Luckers and liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks, rolls away, tackles Banger and liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks*

Feel the love and welcome aboard!!

Oh any newbies who joined whilst I was AWOL with my husband let me know as there is a lick ready and waiting for you too!!

• 2 years later...

'sup.

Caddy, check the Dragonmount Theory Database. It's under the Subtleties of Cadsuane.

Three years seems fashionably late--for me. Have I been planning this for three years? I leave that to you to decide.

Archived