DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

General Forums Comment/Functionality Request

Kivam

Could we get the pull-down jump menu that shows up at the bottom of a thread added to the "My Messages" page as well?  It would make navigating away from the Inbox a bit easier.  (Yes, I'm that lazy.  I'm ok with that)

Obviously, this isn't high priority - but if its a quick fix I'd appreciate it  ;D

Probably not.  Modifying the theme makes things hard to update when we have to update or when we need to add modifications.  Best way to get "help" is to email help@dragonmount.com where our Tech admin will read and probably respond.  Anything and everything technical should go to help@dragonmount.com if you expect someone who's going to do the work to answer... all I can tell you is what I think.

Mat

The theme is however the forums are presented to you. Moving the buttons, changing the menus, etc. These are all parts of the theme.  Colors and graphics are just parts, not the whole thing.

You said it "layout"...If it's not there now means I have to change a file to make it show up.  That is part of the layout.  It's not an option you turn on and off.  Very little of what you see is.

Mat

Archived