DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My own special thread... Everyone let's hop on the short yellow Bus today.

Kryos

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see how it is.. Everyone is against me... well... Just for that, I'm going to build the world's largest snow fort and no siege could ever cause it to give way. Mwahahahahahahaha.... *sits and waits for it to snow* Darn glitches in plans.

As you all liked to whipped sop much I will refrain from doing so as punishment, even if it dismays me that I can't cause pain. >:(

Ignoring me causes enough pain as it is... It hurts being ignored. :(

This post has been modified by myself to say that this is all fictional, and if it had been real, I'd have been smiling and not frowning. Thank you for partaking in my test, cause this was only a test, to see if anyone was paying attention... Yup yup yup.

I know Loreina, I made my first post there, and explained my situation a little. Working 12 hour shifts does dampers on one's ability to post in a spot where reading is nearly mandatory.... in here I can post whatever I wish, and no one would think anything of it. Hehehe.

crucifixion then ? ..always look on the bright side of...

er cake *goes a little high pitched* what cake *hides crumbs*

Hey now, no crucifixion there..... well... maybe... Dang it... How do I edit my post? I should do that before Talya sees it... Why didn't I think of that while I was posting?

Archived