DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kryos

My own special thread... Everyone let's hop on the short yellow Bus today.

if every one was like me id still be different thoug :P down with the norm up with spam i say, attack my minions attack *a very quiet silence* :-[ ah how embarassing *edges away* i seem to have forgotten to bring my minions *flees*

Now that's something I always forget to do, bring my minions every where I go. It's like they are only around when you want them to stay out of your way.

Loki...ther is no one quite like you and never will be... ;D

*ruffles Loki's hair*

Oh Kryos you have minions too...so can I have their souls too...*does puppy eyes*

You see Talya, that's the thing about good minions.... the really good ones, don't have souls... but they also tend to wander off. :( The thing that makes them so good though, they are less susceptible to bribery.

So they have no souls :(, and not open to bribes :(

But I'm sure you can be bribed to lend me some of your minions...*grins*

You know what Talya, I think I'll start walking around with a blindfold on, and get a seeing eye dog, that way brunettes can't have their way with me. Yup. That's the only clear solution for it.

But that wouldn't be nearly as much fun....for me...although maybe it could be...hehe :D

Awww.... But I do love being surprised though... It is what makes life that much more exciting.

Talya, that would be something I would not give out to you because it could then be used against me. :p Allowing you to achieve your way with me no matter what.

Oh Loki you've got me a present.....icon_twisted.gif

So you're not going to tell me how to surprise you Kryos, as if I would use it against you angel.gif

Hey now, that is so unfair.... Could someone be kind enough to release me? :( Please?

Being Mod here, I have the power too.

Unfortunately for you, the Reds have my soul, and I want it back. Freeing you from any Red is a one way ticket to not getting it back.

Darn it. Either everyone is against me, or all the influential people just have too much influence.... It's a lose lose situation.

*rumages around and find Barmy's Soul*...yep have it here...*shakes it out*

I'm not against you...just don't want you running off just yet ;)