DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My own special thread... Everyone let's hop on the short yellow Bus today.

Kryos

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to DM!

It looks like various Banders have been selling the Band of the Red Hand ORG to you...so no need for me to do so! I'll just go and put my feet up and sip my Brew!

Well I'm glad you do...otherwise we would be a bit put out ;)

So how are you enjoying DM so far?

How am I enjoying it so far? Hmmm... well, I must say I am enjoying it immensely so far.

And Corki, yeah, I've been pretty well swarmed by the Band... with no objections to the swarming either.

*Continues to swarm* ;)

So when are you going to join the band ;D

Hmmm... that is a tough choice there... Still thinking on it all myself... Granted... get a cute brunette to ask me, and I'll probably join then and there on the spot... lol.. Yes, I'm a sucker fro brunettes... Just go gaga... And dang it... I gave away my kryptonite. Time for me to go into hiding.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Okay, now that I have that out of my system..... Alright Tayla, I suppose I'll submit to you, Darn it... I've been foiled by my own inability to keep my mouth shut.

and what are we? chopped liver?  :-\

Ya' know, Talya, this one just screams for a prettying.

I'm thinking...... Sissi style.

nope, no one else is chopped liver, just have my little quirks about me that are just an instant give in. :( Please don't hate me. :( *runs and hides*

not that I know.... however, nothing says we can't start.... Infantry style, of course.

àctually.... come to think of it..... we've done a prettying here and there already. Just don't call it that.

Well then you are missing the battle brew, bandy (drink), guinny (drink) and all the fun and games of the regiments, Wenches with swords, and bows and horses. as well as the odd brawl, as if they would allow us to prettify a guy there...*looks* ;D

So that should be incentive enough...plus of course me, Kara and Myst are there...what more could you want ;)

Well then you are missing the battle brew, bandy (drink), guinny (drink) and all the fun and games of the regiments, Wenches with swords, and bows and horses. as well as the odd brawl, as if they would allow us to prettify a guy there...*looks* ;D

So that should be incentive enough...plus of course me, Kara and Myst are there...what more could you want ;)

You make quite a compelling case that is very hard to argue... but then, as I said, I've already signed up, and there is no turning back now. Mwahahahaha.

So glad it did ;)

Are you really glad or are you trying to lull me into a false sense of security, and then when I'm not prepared, pounce upon me, and hold me down while all of your sisters chain me up and then torture me in some fashion or another, and then no one else will ever hear from me again because I've become another decoration on the wall so to speak... Or was that giving too many ideas and I should stop while I am ahead?

So glad it did ;)

Are you really glad or are you trying to lull me into a false sense of security, and then when I'm not prepared, pounce upon me, and hold me down while all of your sisters chain me up and then torture me in some fashion or another, and then no one else will ever hear from me again because I've become another decoration on the wall so to speak... Or was that giving too many ideas and I should stop while I am ahead?

Actually that pretty much sums up the reds for you right there.

So glad it did ;)

Oh great... time to make a break for it. Quick Barmacral, you have to hide me until I can get away... please?

Actually that pretty much sums up the reds for you right there.

ok what's with the quoting the quoted quotes? lol

YAY!!! great choice Kryos!! *rushes to the Band's board to give you a proper welcome*

lmao Barma.... um...... oh hush! *drags Barma to the Red Boards for some 1-on-1*

Archived