DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kind of like a family

Despair

It's wierd.  After reading through the post regarding Rand, Mat, and Perrin remaining friends, it kind of hit me. I know this doesnt apply to many people, but to some, this kind of hits home. If you have a family of 5+ siblings, you cover every type.

For instance, we have 5.  The way I see it is

My oldest sister: Nynaeve.  Control freak. Straight A student. A totally badger. Nobody really likes her, but everybody still respects her.

Next oldest brother: Rand.  Had to take real control of the whole family.  He meshed the older sister to the rest of us.  In a way, he is the leader of our family. (Plus, he is the big earner, etc..)

Next oldest brother: Mat.  The prankster, troublemaker, lost sheep.  Probably my favorite sibling, but he still cant get it together. 

ME: Perrin.  Very solid based with a very realistic outlook on life.  I do whatever I can to support all my sibs, yet am usually the last one to get it when they are totally making fun of me.  I keep plugging though.

Last sister:  Egwene.  The star.  Parents favorite Lasty!  Has a huge chip and something to prove.  Wants to be in control just like my oldest. 

Archived