DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The most shocking thing you'll ever read!!!!!

spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest cwestervelt

The thread will not be finished within the books.  By necessity, they will accept a cease fire with Rand.  We don't know how long it will last, but we do know, courtesy of a foretelling by Nicolla that they don't go away after Tarmon Gai'don.

From Lord of Chaos

The lion sword, the dedicated spear, she who sees beyond. Three on a boat, and he who is dead yet lives. The great battle done, but the world not done with battle. The land divided by the return, and the guardians balance the servants. The future teeters on the edge of a blade.

The Return = The Seanchan

I remember reading about all the empty lands and abandoned cities encountered during several journeys, and here come the Seanchan with a few thousand boatloads of colonists.  I would certainly hope for a reasonable outcome, but the Seanchan mentality is going to need some major rework.  So, I will say some sort of peace deal, helped along by the destruction of the nobility in Seandar and Tuon's "enlightenment" by Mat and the AS (and probably by TG itself).

• 2 months later...

The Seanchan are great leaders, their only problem in the eyes of Randland, is the chaining of women who can channel. I think this will change when the knowledge that suldam can learn to channel is widespread.

Concured here .Once word spreads that Sul Dams can be collered just like Damanes and gets back to the Seanchan continent , the civil war and that knowledge will lead to the collapse of the Damane - Sul Damn system within ten years . Factions desperate to obtain more channelers might decide to collar captured  Sul Dams for example . I wonder whether collaring Tuon was in the mind of RJ when he was discussing about the outriger novels several months before his passing?

Archived