DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fiercely-in-love-with-WoT newbie saying hiiii

Hello DragonMount-ers!

Everyone said to post my own hello thread, so here it is. I recently discovered the Wheel of Time series and I am fiercely in love with it (as previously stated  ::) )....OK, I realize I sound completely insane...but in any case, I just got my hands on Path of Daggers, so here I go to read! Love you all for making this fabulous site!

*hugs to all*  ;D

..there isnt anything to be other than fiercly in love with WoT is there?, and insanity, :D you'll fit right in, so hey and welcome to the place where we molest dragons..oh wait no.. sorry..one of the voices in my head says..the only place that might happen at any time is fiddlesticks..so you might want out if you ever make it to there

so, happy readings and have a great time what'ere yea do ;D

*walks in and hands Mashiara a bottle of tequila and a bowl of chilli*  Welcome to DM.  Glad to be part of the welcoming committee.  lol  So what is your favorite book so far?  I think mine, (other than Knife of Dreams) Would be Shadow Rising.  I love the battle at the two rivers.... 

So have you looked around DM yet?  You will find we have an RP side and an Org side.  If you want to get involved with the Orgs, come and check out the Wolfkin.  We are a crazy bunch and we love to have fun almost as much as we love our large vats of chilli, our self-refilling Tequila lake, and our cheerleaders and pirates.  ;)  We are completely insane as well, so you'll fit right in.  ;) lol  Ok, I hope to see you over that way.  Just stop in and say hello and you will see what a unique welcomeing ceremony we give to Noobs.  See you there. 

Mashiara, welcome to the insanity that is DM...

Iwuld like to mention a few orgs that I recommend, the first though has been mentioned by my wonderful warder :-*, the wolfkin

The next is the Band of the red hand, full of battle brew, brawls, jousts, sword fights, brawls..oh and did I mention Batle brew. It is also the place for music and travel.

The White Tower, if you should wish to be an Aes Sedai or warder, please make sure you pop by the Red Ajah, as we'd love to see you *looks at his bare scrummy neck and snugglebites*

And nit forgetting the wonderful and fantastic Seanchan, for all your movie, TV, and gaming needs....grovels to Empy

Your starting on the Path of Daggers?  OooOooOoo. . .  I'm excited for you, boy oh boy!

Anyway have some Oosquai, imported all the way from the threefold land at the Aiel Org.  You should drink a nice helping right before you start reading. . . .

Welcome to DM!

Enjoying the experience so far?

DM has much to offer, so do check it all out! I personally would recommend the Band of the Red Hand ORG for a fun filled time, with activities including music and travel discussions since we are DM's Music and Travel ORG, lots of Brew drinking, some gambling with our Lottery, duels in the Arena, brawls, and much much more!

Whatever you do here at DM, have fun doing it!  :)

Archived