DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new

Hey.

I've been a member of this site for about a week, but i haven't posted anyting.

I've been a fan of the series for more than a year now. I've read all of the books, and gotten all of them except for New Spring, and look forward to the next one. My favorite character is Mat. Of the series, I dont have a favorite. How can you choose?

Guest Egwene

Hello Prince of Ravens and Congratulations on your first post!!!

Seeing as you have read all the books, I can recommend the book discussion boards (and if you could vote in the Asmodean poll I'd be very grateful :wink: )

Just look around and post on threads that interest you. It's the best way to start getting to know people here.

:)

ya know eggy, I have always wondered how the Asmo thread is still going and is extremely long, and now that I got back on the New Members area again, I finnaly see why. I had no idea you were still doing advertising for it. :lol:

Guest Egwene

lol... actually you're wrong there jas.. The thread has been going with the same core group pretty much since the temp boards. Where the new guys come in is the poll. And I hope some of those hiding in the Orgs might have a go at that too.... :wink:

Actually, I think it doesn't even register on your post records if you've voted or not, which I think is cool.

Archived