DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello there

Rowan

In regards to the Wayfarer Redemption, the particular character that you have in your signature is I believe Faraday. She is my favourite overall character in the series, and Rowan, I agree with you on the Axis bit.

You should definately read the last 2 books, they are incredibly good.

Welcome!  Is it at all interesting that there doesn't seem to be a Seanchan org?  What about an Atha'an Miere org?  Hmm.... I could definitely do with a bunch of girls taking their shirts off once we lost sight of the mainland...  ::)

Just kidding.  Anywho, welcome, from one noob to another!  :D

Banger

Oh, which girl is that,

Oh no

I haven't read them are they good...what are they about.

Talya, just to let you know that The Wayfearer's Redemption goes by a different name over here in the UK. We call the first 3 books of that series The Axis Trilogy, and I can't remember what the second trilogy is called.

Talya, just to let you know that The Wayfearer's Redemption goes by a different name over here in the UK. We call the first 3 books of that series The Axis Trilogy, and I can't remember what the second trilogy is called.

I remember that somewhere....hmmmm sorry I forgot to mention it.

In regards to the Wayfarer Redemption, the particular character that you have in your signature is I believe Faraday. She is my favourite overall character in the series, and Rowan, I agree with you on the Axis bit.

You should definately read the last 2 books, they are incredibly good.

I have believed it to be Faraday also....and I hate Axis...... >:(...What a jerk....

I Definatly want to read the last two. I have heard negative oppinions about the ending though.... IDK yet though. I have to read them for myself.

Archived