DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello there

Rowan

*walks in with two bottles of tequila and two bowls of chilli*  Welcome to DM, Rowan!  *hands her one bottle and one bowl*  I hope you are enjoying yourself so far.  I am Doselan of the Wolfkin.  Just wanted to stop in and officially invite you to come and visit the Wolfkin Org.  We are a crazy group and we have loads of fun.  Just stop in and post a thread saying hello.  You are sure to recieve a welcome like no other!  *clinks bottle with Rowan*  Cheers!!!   ;D

Welcome to Dragonmount Rowan.

I would like to invite you to check out some of our lovely orgs. while you are here. There is the Wolfkin where we have lots of fun it is nature based, but as Dos said we do a lot of chili eating and tequila drinking. There is the Aiel where we enjoy the Threefold land and go on treasure hunts sometimes. You can also visit the White Tower, ever dream of being an Aes Sedai or Warder; well here is your chance. Gender doesn't matter on either one. If you are the creative type then the illuminators is a great place to meet other creative types and share your creations. These are just a few of the great places we have to offer.

Glad you found us.

Welcome and enjoy yourself as you take a look around.  You will begin to notice that many of the orgs have a theme totally unrelated to the books.  Find a few org boards you are comfortable on and join in on the discussions. 

Cool, the Aes Sedai are quite mysterious... <.< >.>  If you are going to take that route, I would check out the Red Ajah, I know what you are thinking.  Red Ajah!  Light!!!  But they are completely different than the books on the Org side.  I am Warder to Talya Sedai of the Red Ajah.  They have a lot of fun too.  lol  :D

I see that my wonderful warder has introduced you to the best aspects of DM... ;)

Rowan, I wanted to go green when I first srrived, but the Reds just fitted me beter (or at least the ones on here) ;D

Oh and I'd best mention the Band of the Red Hand, for battle brew, brawls, music, travel, and fun.

But welcome to DM whatever you do.

If you want glory and honour, forget the White Tower! Come to the Band of the Red Hand instead! You can either fight sword to sword in the front line (Infantry), trample your enemies in a stampede (Cavalry), or make your opponents into a pincushion (Archers), uphold the laws of the Band by being a Redarm, and honour anf glory will be on their way to you!

However, if you love music and travel, then the Band of the Red Hand is the place for you! We have loads of fun, whether it be brawling, singing Jak O' the Shadows, gambling, fighting duels and the other stuff we do - there will be something for you!

Whatever you do at DM, have loads and fun!  :)

The reds are really different from the book. However, us greens do tend to resemble the books in some aspects. *grin* We have a lot of fun too. When you join the WT don't hessitate to visit all the Ajah's that way you get a feel for all of them.

*puts his healing hands on the newbies head*

DEMOWNS BEEE GOWNA

*tosses her to the ground*

You are now no longer a newbie. 

You may want to check out the Seanchan org.  I could give you reasons why, but really you will end up joining anyway. 

*walks away doing a little jib*

Oh, which girl is that,

Oh no

I haven't read them are they good...what are they about.

Its the one on the blue screen, with the sword on here back, you can't see her verey well. But the books are good there are 6. I haven't read the last 2 yet, but the fisrt 4 are amazing!!! I decided to to a re-read of the WoT so when I am done I will re-read the Wayfarer Redemption. The Author does HORRIBLE things to my FAVORIE character, but I liked the way she made me despise the Hero. I have never read a book where I hated the hero.

Um....I guess thanks Emperor for cleansing me of my newbie demons..... :P

I will take a look at the Band of the Red Hand, sounds like fun. Hmmmm it will be really tuff to decide though.

Thanks for all your welcomes and helps.

And considering Mat's dislike of Aes Sedai, being the Marshal-General of the Band and a Warder is an interesting combination...and throw in the fact I am a member of the Seanchan as well...

Archived