DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why the switch?

Grasshopper

Firstly, welcome to DM!

Secondly, to answer your question, the main reason is that Simple Machine (these forums) offer a lot more than phpBB (the old forums).

Any other questions that you have?

I'm going to hold off selling the Band of the Red Hand ORG so you can find your feet! ;)

unlike my MG I'm not gonna hold back anything..... JOIN THE BEST ORG ON DM!!

well, if you like brew, holiday, music, brawls, pranks, games, ..... that is.

then the Band is your place :)

Welcome Grasshopper :)

*snugglebites Grasshopper*

Welcome to DM, Grasshopper!!

If you like the mystery and intrigue surrounding the Aes Sedai, then the White Tower is for you.  There's a whole crew there to hang out with.  And if channelling isn't for you, then you can be a Warder!!!

And if in fact you are fond of chilli, tequila, and cheerleaders (or pirates) or even nature, you can come on over and join the Wolfkin.  We are a fun-loving, crazy group and we would be glad to have you over there with us!  And it is very possible to be a Wolfkin and a Warder at the same time.  I know a few people who do that. *points at self*  8)

Welcome newbie. 

I am going to go a different route with hyping the Seanchan.  Do not come over to our boards and check them out.  I know you will be tempted... especially when you see how many of the super cool and fun discussions we have over there, but you must not come over! 

*gets the crazy eyes going*

If you do come over... well then.....  I will be forced to do something unspeakable... which I can not speak of because as I said, it is unspeakable! 

Ooga-booga....

Now I wonder where the Grasshopper has hopped off to?

And here is an interesting few facts on a certain type of male grasshopper that my friends found out last year as part as their Classics (Ancient Greek and Latin):

A male grasshopper is able to send only six distinguishable messages to the outside world, and yet they cover all facets of a happy life.

1) I am happy, life is good.

2) I would like to make love.

3) You are trespassing on my territory.

4) (S)he's mine.

5) Let's make love.

6) Oh how nice to have made love.

There is a lot we can learn from the grasshopper.

Archived