DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi everyone

Keige

I was on the old DM, but didn't really post much but I think I have a general idea of how things run here. And I'm loving the new look and all the new features (woot! for 4th Age!!!)

AND DON'T SPOIL ME, I'M ON BOOK 10! Just kidding, but I need to start reading more.

Hi Keige!!!!!1 nice to have you back!! feel free to drop by the orgs, and especially the Band ofthe Red Hand!!! join as a raw recruit, and have the time of youre life!!! hehe.. well, stop by our campfires and see how you like it! and we could always need some new members to the white tower too :wink:

*grins at Danya and Leane* ya'll are killing me, I swear.

Hey, Keige! Welcome to DM! Make sure those campfires don't trap you too close and wander around to the other orgs, too. You'll find a lot of the same smiling faces, but an amazing thing happens...you meet more. ;)

Have fun and welcome again!

*waves Lor away*

Don't listen to Lor! She is using underhand tactics to keep her Kin ORG winning in our silly little battle! The Band is the place to be! I hope you have read my email that I sent to you which had a load of useful information about the Band. I look forward to seeing you around our Campfires, joining in the fun times!

Guest Egwene

Well, Keige...if you are an old hat at this....I am sure you came prepared for the recruitment spin from the orgs,lol. But.....

come and join the lifesaving, riveting, known worldwide for their profound wisdom, FREE!! discussion boards. ....and if you could leave your vote on the Asmodean thread I'd be reeeeally happy!!

Welcome back!

i swear if i see one more come to the asmo thread... :twisted:

you mean one more new recruit?

honestly, i've stopped checking that thread. i don't see myself getting any more out of that discussion than i have already. i leave it to those who can still bear it. not knocking it, don't get me wrong, but i really just have nothing more to contribute to that topic. i would just be repeating myself. two servants theory. all i'm gonna say.

Guest Egwene

pssssst, Dude .......don't tell Alys, but I have escaped!!!! Cupboard is all yours :D

...and Dude the Asmo thread is really great for all those of us that haven't had your good fortune of having discovered this sort of forum earlier. so hope you don't mind us having the same fun you had decades ago.... *giggles and runs off before Alys finds her...*

pssssst' date=' Dude .......don't tell Alys, but I have escaped!!!! Cupboard is all yours :D

...and Dude the Asmo thread is really great for all those of us that haven't had your good fortune of having discovered this sort of forum earlier. so hope you don't mind us having the same fun you had decades ago.... *giggles and runs off before Alys finds her...*[/quote']

hey, i don't propose to keep anyone from discussing whatever they wish to. i've just gotten as much out of that conversation as i think i'm likely to........... and decades? how old do you think i am, egwene?

Archived