DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heroes

Niamh Sedai

So this show finally started on the BBC yesterday evening. It's been aired on the Sci-Fi channel over here but this is it finally making it out to a "wider" audience, which after all the hype, is kind of nice. They did a double episode showing.

And WOW! I *loved* both episodes. It was seriously exciting. I am already desperate to know what is going on but have the feeling we'll be kept in the dark for a while. Did anyone else catch it last night?

I'm very happy. It took over from Rome but I'm sure it'll keep my Wednesday Nights, just as compelling! I'm just sad they're not doing it on a "Wednesday/Sunday" showing again!

I didn't bother watching Rome as that period is part of my degree...and is bread and butter stuff.

And I am really annoyed with myself for missing the first two episodes of Heroes AND then the repeats the following night. Next week I'll be there!

I managed to watch last night's installment. Even though I missed the first two, I felt as if I managed to pick up the storyline quite easily.

I thoroughly enjoyed it...and just have to say, the Japanese characters are brilliant!

Archived