DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello All!

Nalesean

Welcome back to Dragonmount Nalesean.

Please consider visiting the Aiel Org. Even if you don’t plan on joining at least come by for some oosquai and be treated to Aiel hospitality.

Make sure to intro. yourself an tell us a little about yourself.

Hey Nal...hope you don't mind me calling you that...otherwise I will spell it wrong as with most words over 2 letters.

Good Orgs, well personaly (because I'm in them), I recommend:

The wolfkin...TQ, Chilli, fun, frolicks and Me  ;D

The Band ...Battle brew, Brawls, gambling, fun  sword fighting, jousting oh and Me

The White Tower...well it houses the Red Ajah, lovely women one and all and not at all like the books...and Me.

So what more can I say. ;D

*busts in the door with two bottles of tequila and two bowls of Chilli*  Welcome, Nalesean!!!  Glad to have you aboard.  *hands him a bottle of TQ and a bowl of Chilli*  If you are looking for a spot of fun, I would say the Wolfkin would be the place to go.  We are a crazy bunch and we have a blast.  We have TQ, Chilli, and Cheerleaders (including Talya *smooches at talya*  :-*)  And we love visitors, so just stop in some time and say hello.  You are sure to recieve a welcome like no other!  *clinks tq bottles with Nalesean*  Cheers, mate!!!

Archived