DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there!

Deleios

Hi everyone.

The name's Deleios (well nickname actually, but who cares?). I'm from France and I'm a big WoT fan (well, who isn't here?).

I read the books en English and I don't mean to read them in French. Plus, the latest ones weren't translated yet, so I could not wait, I guess.

I just hope my English will be good enough to talk with everyone here, if you think something I say sounds weird, feel free to tell me!

About myself, well, I'm 25 since yesterday, and I love heroic fantasy, I have played role playing games for a long time (mainly AD&D) but I have little time for this now, unfortunately  :-[

Well, I don't know what to add for now, if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask!  ;)

Hi Deleios! Your english seems great to me-you make more sense than I do and Im English :D If you fancy joining a Dragonmount organisation, the Wolfkin people are entertaining. Theres rpgs you could join too, if you fancy it :)Happy birthday for yesterday and welcome to DM!

Thanks to both of you. Actually I was thinking about joining the Wolfkin, since Perrin is my favourite character.

But actually, I don't really know how this Org things works, so I guess I'll just wander for a bit before joining in ^^

welcome and hi

if you feel like being random and stuff anytime, then fiddlesticks awaits your spam ;D

so have fun and enjoy your time at Dragonmount

and as to the joining..um that was only fixed today..but i think they said you have to go and post on a join up thread in the wolfkin and a mod there will add you ..i'm sure someone more sure will be along soon though  :)

Hi Deleios, and welcome to DM.

As Loki says just post in a a thread for new people within in the org (they might not be up yet so you may want to start your own thread introducing yourself.

And I recommend the wolfies too...besides we have cheerleaders, pirates and best of Chilli and TQ (we even have a self filling TQ lake)

There is also the Band of the red hand, full of brews, brawls and wenches.

And not forgetting the White Tower which houses the Red Ajah, which is definately worth visiting...honest ;)

Anywhere it's good to see someone from across the water, and your English is probably better thaan most here (me included)

Here have a TQ whilst waiting ;D

*pops in and hands Deleios a large bowl of chilli and a bottle of Tequila*  Welcome to DM, mate!  I hope you'll find you stay here quite enjoyable.  Might I just say that I'll second or even third the Wolfkin.  We are a great group of folks who love to have fun.  And we love visitors.  Pop on by and post a thread or two and just have a gander at the welcome you recieve.  It's like no other. *clinks bottles with Dele*  Cheers!

Welcome to DM! Je m'appelle Cadsuane... that's the extent of the French I remember from high school, and probably wrong.  ;D

If you're interested in talking about tv shows, films, or console gaming (Xbox, PS, Wii, etc.), come visit us in the Seanchan org! If you see a topic you'd like to respond to, go right ahead, make yourself at home.  :)

Thanks Deleios! My comprehension of the French language is about 8 years in the grave, and it's probably best to leave it there.  ;)

At one point when I was a teenager, I started writing in my journal in French so that my little sister couldn't read it. Of course, these days I can't read it either!

Bonjour!  ;D

My french is rusty (haven't done it for a good few years now), but I do live in the past with eternal languages (long live Latin and Ancient Greek!  8)).

Anyway, welcome to DM! Having fun so far?

I see quite a few of the ORGs have tried to recruit you - now it's time for another. Yes, the mighty and legendary Band of the Red Hand! Do you want to be hero? Do you want honour and glory? Do you want Brew? Do you want brawls? Look no further than the Band of the Red Hand ORG. Based around music and travel, we'll make you a legend!

Welcome back to Dragonmount Deleios.

Please consider visiting the Aiel Org. Even if you don’t plan on joining at least come by for some oosquai and be treated to Aiel hospitality.

You english is better then a good portion of the American teens I know. ;D

Archived