DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm new :)

Yelenia

Well, mostly new. Several years ago I tried to keep up with the site, but the site hated me and would never load :(

However! I don't seem to be having that problem anyomre :) *patpats they shiney new boards*

I also told Cleopatra I'd stalk her, but that's just a bonus

So yes! Hi! I'm Yelenia :) I'm rather fond of WoT. I've attended D*Con a few years in a row, so it's possible that I've met a few of ya'll there. Weee :)

*hands Yelenia a bottle of tequila and a bowl of chilli*  No worries, *points at tq and chilli* it's customary!  Welcome to DM... again.  I hope you enjoy yourself!  Be sure to stop by the Wolfkin Org and say hi.  We have a lot of fun and we love visitors, you are sure to recieve a welcome like no other!  ;)  Hope to see you there! *clinks bottles with Yelenia*  Cheers!!! 

Welcome, you like the pretty new forums then? Good good. They have past the newbie approval test. They can stay. I'll go tell Kath.

Be sure to look around, see all the fun stuff that you like, and if you are interested in some forum games, check out the organized games board in the general forum.

Welcome to Dragonmount Yelenia. We are happy to have you join us here.

Please come visit us at the Aiel Org. We are a small group, but very friendly. You can stalk Cleo there too. *grin* Even if you don’t plan on joining at least come by for some oosquai and be treated to Aiel hospitality.

*snugglebites her Sister* Fancy meeting you here !  ;D

Welcome, Yelenia ! And pop by the Red Ajah, while you're at it - you're sure to receive a very warm welcome  ;)

welcome..back i guess :D and hey

um so i just realised that my posts to newbies were starting to get a jordoneque kind of brevity ;) so im going to try and cut down awwh here goes;

vist fiddlesticks. we crazy like. we make you crazy like too. for free. and the small price of your everliving soul. and a dash of milk. hmmm maybe some cookies too...do you have any moonshine?  yes and a large sack of sugar mmmmm sugar and..oh bebotherance and butterfingers..um ill try again, you have fun where ever. and enjoy DM too. weeeeeeeee :D

Welcome, welcome.  Redfern is right.  Fiddlesticks is crazy like.  But its good and fun.  I like it there.

Also, drop by the Band of the Red Hand ORG and take a look around.  *hands her a guinny* It's the Infantry's specialty drink.  Just a taster.  ;)

Hope you enjoy your time with us at grand ol' Dragonmount.

Welcome to DM, Yelenia

Well it looks like the Band has been mentioned and the Wolfies, has Elgee mentioned the reds, well, pop along to the white tower and we will give you a warm welcome we love fresh blood faces.  ;D

Well, mostly new. Several years ago I tried to keep up with the site, but the site hated me and would never load :(

Yes, I feel your pain. Those were terrible days. My theory is that Jason had an affinity for celebrating wild rave parties at his place, because of the partying the servers tended to get drowned with people's beers and occasional cigarette stubs being pushed out on them, sustaining damage as is prone to happen when you pour Lager onto a motherboard.

Fortunately he seems to have calmed down now or encased the servers in pressure proof, liquid proof encasings.

Anyway, welcome back.

Welcome Yelenia! In addition to all the other orgs mentioned we have the Ogier. So, if you like to just sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet of a good book and a stein of your favorite ale, come on over. :)

We will be building a new Temple soon, and Cleo is there, too.  ;)

While you lurk and explore, check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG. We're DM's very own music and travel ORG - full of fun and good times! It will a step on the way to becoming a legend! ;)

Whatever you do at DM, have plenty of fun!  :)

welcome Yelenia! i'm your WT mentor! I hope to see you down there soon! stop by the Blues!

and please stop by Fiddles if you like some lighthearted fun! we also have MAfiagames running! they are great!

see ya!

and welcome to you yoo Ealdur! I take it you like Lord of the Rings ^^

Two things Yele... You can stalk me any ol' time and secondly, Danya is an excellent mentor from what I hear *listens to gossip*

I am just tickeled you're here!!!

Oh, Ealdur you do warrant a new thread sweetie, to intro yourself.  ;) You'll get tons of welcomes of your very own too. *nods*

But while you're here *G* WELCOME!!

Archived