DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey

Aiden

Hi I'm new here at Dragonmount and I just thought I would come introduce myself. You can call me Aiden or 'that guy' or 'hey you' or watever, I'm not very particular about names. Anyway, I'm fifteen years old and have been reading Wheel of Time since I was eleven. Right now, I'm only RPing at the Black Tower, and I don't intend to joing any ORGs, but you never know. ;) Hmmm... I like WoT (duh) and reading in general, as well as playing on the computer. Erm... that's it for now I guess, can't wait to meet everyone!

~Aiden

Welcome to Dragonmount Aiden. We are happy to have you join us here. Came for the RPing did you. *grin* It was nice meeting you, I don't do the RPing side of life. If you reconsider the orgs, think about visiting the Aiel Org. We are a small group, but very friendly. Even if you don’t plan on joining at least come by for some oosquai and be treated to Aiel hospitality.

I may reconcider the ORGs; after all, I've only been here for a short time ;) And Minuet... Aiel hospitality as in being stripped naked and sent back to the wetlands with only a waterskin? ;D

~Aiden

No, though we might consider that if you really want it. *giggle* No, we like visitors and we are really friendly. Just watch out with the maidens, they have pointy objects. I am a Wise One and we are all a good group of fun loving happy people. We even have a car'a'carn, she is a maiden and very protective of her people. We love her!

If you're goal is to meet new people for long friendships... the Community side holds that excitement.

I am a member of 4 Orgs.

The White Tower (all Ajah's and the Warders)

The Aiel, where water is scarce and the sweat tent is always accessible.

The Ogier, peaceful giants we are not hasty.

Illuminator's, the creative sector for the DM'ers.

Two words, Wolf Kin... Or is that one word, Wolfkin... I guess it's really two words combined into one word... what is that again?  Oh yeah a compound word... yeah... that is what it is... I think. *gets confused and drinks Tequila*

In either case, welcome to DM! *hands Aiden a bottle of tequila and a bowl of chilli*  Glad to have you aboard!  Do stop by and check out the Wolfkin. (yep... one word)  We love visitors and you are sure to recieve a welcome like no other!  Hope to see you there!!!

Welcome welcome welcome.  While you're out checking everything out be sure to swing by the White Tower and visit the Warders Guild. Jump in the moat,take a swim, visit with Bob and rub lotion on scantly clad novices...errr  ;)

Well now ! *rubs hands* ... If you're a member of the BT, you really really must stop by the Ajah's, and visit the Red Ajah ! You're be EVER so surprised !  ;) ;D

*gets the rum and the chocolate covered strawberries and the dancing girls ready*

Dragonmount Forums > Organizations > The White Tower (Org) > The Great Hall (Org)

Archived