DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello from a noob

angelus130

Welcome to DM, Angelus!!!  *hands Ang a bottle of tequila and a large bowl of chilli* 

Have you checked out the Orgs yet?  They are a load of fun!  You should definatly stop by the Wolfkin sometime, we are a bunch of maniacs over there!  We have much fun, though.  Get this, there is a lake of Tequila, many many large vats of chilli, and all of the female wolfkin are cheerleaders! >:)  You should come by sometime, you are sure to recieve a welcome like no other... you'll see what I mean.  :D  Hope to see you there!

*clinks TQ bottles with Ang* Cheers! *drains bottle*  8)

Guest nephitess

Hey there...Welcome!!! Comae and check out the Illuminators if your a creative type. If you like runescape...you might like the RP side of DM so you should check that out as well. :)

*offers chocolate cookies* ;)

Welcome to Dragonmount. We are happy to have you join us here. My son plays Runescape. He sometimes pops in at the Wolfkin, his name is Shur'tugal.

Please consider visiting the Aiel Org. We are a small group, but very friendly. Even if you don’t plan on joining at least come by for some oosquai and be treated to Aiel hospitality.

Welcome to DM. I have tried runescape before, but I truly detest it now.

You may want to take a look at the Black Tower, as MMO's is their area, they've probably got a few runescape players there.

i only ever watched runescape over a friends shoulder, but it looked pretty cool..um yehso hey and welcome to the crazyness that is DM, and if you get time from visting all the other cool stuff here drop in to fiddlesticks, the source of most of the insanity in this place (the rest is probably because of the taint)

so have fun, where ever your feet...fingers take you even 8)

Archived