DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ATTN ADMINS - Best Kept Secret?

The Outsider

In case no one realizes it, there is no update about the new forum on the Dragonmount news page, no information on the old forum about the new forum or where it's at (at least nothing prominent like a stickied thread etc.) and the link on the main Dragonmount page still takes you to the old forum.

I knew that the forums were being updated (just barely) but not that they were moving.  I've been checking the old forum for a week now thinking it got broke in the updating and waiting for it to be updated/fixed.  If we hadn't been able to start posting there again, I don't know how long it would have taken me to find this new board.

Just in case I'm not the only one, maybe someone should add a new item to the main Dragonmount page or update the link so it takes them here.  :)

Correct. These forums are still in their beta release. They are simply not ready yet.

I am aware though, that due to the error on the old forums, most everyone has migrated over here already.  We're trying to rush the final release of these boards to accommodate that.

Archived