DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Theme Changing

Guest aliciaburdett

Guest aliciaburdett

The Theme is changing and things may look ugly for a while and may get broken from time to time.

Mat

Guest Alicia

No crap it looks like crap there are other issues that need fixing and graphics that need to be made, but it will get done, and our main source of income for DM is now present.  I mean I told you it would be ugly for a while.

Issues will be worked out as soon as possible. 

Just an FYI all menu links WILL NOT work!!!!!! The ones in the red header section.

Guest Alicia

lol that's one of the issues.  All the template files assume www.dragonmount.com but we have forums.dragonmount.com

Mat

Guest Alicia

well that's one of the reasons but the template from DM has it above the forums not below their menu... so that one will always be enabled after we fix the issue.

And this is a big FYI things MIGHT break.  I'm uploading a ton of files right now to fix issues and it might break things in the process... if it does and I can't fix it in my alloted time then I will put the old files back until I figure it out.

Mat

I like how the icon next to the board has a light blue colour when somone has posted on the child board, but not on the main board. Means I don't have to check the child boards I don't wanna check and mark 'em read, like Fiddles. (No disrespect to Fiddles, but I can't keep up with you guys! ;D)

Guest Alicia

Short of the blue icons and graphics running around on the boards please let me know if something is still a weird color for the current theme.

For those thata can see the ads I can't figure out at this moment how to center it, so I will have to wait on that one.

If something is hard to read let me know.  I think I've checked and changed everything now except graphics which we will have to work on cause they just don't go lol.

Mat

Archived