DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*pokes Danya*

Haxorsist

(Ok, I doubt the following information is interesting for anybody who isn't Norwegian.)

Told you so, Danya!

NRK, (tv-channel funded by the government) is creating a new channel called NRK3. The channel will focus on airing quality dramas from HBO, like The Wire, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under and many more. They're also working on securing the rights to air future HBO series. It has also bought the rights to air Heroes. I told you NRK would get Heroes, Danya. :D

The best thing is, the channel is completely free and will be available to anyone, and will be free of commercials.

So, yeah, not very interesting for most of you, but I'm super-stoked about this. *pounces on Danya* Aren't you too? :P

Another good thing is that all cable providers etc and tv networks are required by law to include this channel in their channel-package or whatever. That means if you have crappy terrestrial television or bunny ears you'd get this channel.

*grins at Cads*

You know... if you sacrificed buying one new pair of shoes every other month or so, you could get rid of the peasant vision and join the rest of us and suffer no change in the budget situation (especially because you would be paying less for Netflix), Cads.  :D

I'm perfectly aware that I COULD pay for tv. I could probably afford it even with shoes (I don't actually buy as many as you think, Sheila), if I so choose. But I don't. Hax is asking wouldn't I like it if I had a FREE station that played these, and I said yes.

Archived