DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everyone Read - Quick Question

ilgross

Would you describe Min as

loves the thrill of battle, and has no short supply of prejudice.

Just settling an argument with some friends over WoT, and thought I would come to the best source of knowledge.

If you don't think it is Min could you suggest any other characters it could be?

I agree with RAW. That description doesn't fit min at all. She has no thrill for battle that I've seen, and the only predjudice she's shown is against Alivia and any Aes Sedai that she doesn't trust (Like Cadsuane)

Really how would you say she loves the thrill of battle or is full of predjudice?

I assume you're asking about Elayne here.  She certainly doesn't to the degree that Aviendha does, but she does go on, especially in the first few books, about how all the things they're doing are an "adventure", and later, when they're breaking the siege of Caemlyn, she exposes herself too close to the front, both inside the walls, and later outside, after she's freed from the Black Ajah.  She also daydreams about being one of the Queens of Andor who led her troops personally into battle.

As far as prejudice, again, she could be worse, but she has all the prejudices of nobility.  Her nose goes into the air almost reflexively.

Archived