DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How do I use the announcement function?

Alys Kinch

For you guys, yeah.  Sorry.

But I am going to create that Mafia/Game board for you soon. We're just trying to get these boards working the way the old ones did before we start creating new things.  So that should relieve quite a bit of your clutter.

I'm currently planning to make it a child of General. I think I could make it so only the Mafia accounts can see it, but that would just deprive the rest of us from seeing your games.  Also, there are some other organized forum games we can put there.  I think it would be better if it was just a generalized "game" forum.

Oh no no, I agree, please don't make it viewable only to the mafia accounts. It would be interesting in the future to trial giving the mafia accounts access to only the mafia game board - I might not post in the wrong account so many times if I could only see one board with the right account.  :D I'm very happy about a mafia board.

Oh no no, I agree, please don't make it viewable only to the mafia accounts. It would be interesting in the future to trial giving the mafia accounts access to only the mafia game board - I might not post in the wrong account so many times if I could only see one board with the right account.  :D I'm very happy about a mafia board.

I'm pretty sure I can do that.

Archived