DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Missing Boards? or Can't post

Guest aliciaburdett

Guest aliciaburdett

The usergroup feature is not cooperating with me and with all the changes I am making if you are missing a board, please post which boards you are missing.  I may have to ask questions but I know how to fix the issue.

If you cannot post to anything please email me at matalina@gmail.com with your username and I will fix that issue as well.

These are all related to the usergroup system and I'm trying to find an easy way to fix this with out causing anyone major pain including myself.

Mat

It helps us if you are VERY specific as to what your issue is.  The more detail you can give us, the better. It saves everyone time, because then we don't have to keep coming back for clarification and can just fix it immediately. =)

i can't see it, can't post there, not in the index, not in the jump to. i have mod rights but nothing else.

The usergroup feature is not cooperating with me and with all the changes I am making if you are missing a board, please post which boards you are missing.

this is what was asked, this is what i posted.

I've been completely destaffed - I cannot see or access the Dragonmount staff board and I have no mod rights on Fiddlesticks, the New Members board or the roleplay boards (although I don't recall why I had limited mod rights to the roleplay boards in the first place). I have no privileges whatsoever at the moment that I can see. Thanks!

Guest nephitess

I'm missing the Illuminators staff board and mod rights in the illuminators Org. I can not see the board and *ggls* so can not post there ;)

Okay Guys, RP boards are WAY down on the list of boards, I've not gotten to them yet.  You will get your mod rights eventually.  Missing boards is really all this thread is about.  Mod permissions are still being fixed.  Those who are moderators for some of the general boards I will fix asap, you won't be getting mod privs until your board hits but the staff board I will fix.

Mat

Guest Alicia

Okay all the general dragonmount type board moderators should now see the DM Staff board.  Please PM me if you do not.  This means that you are not in the correct user group and I will have to fix that for you. PMs only if you still cannot see the DM Staff board and should be able to.

And PM my Matalina account if you want quick action not this one otherwise you'll have to wait till I log in here again.

Mat

Guest Alicia

Neph, Joce you should see the boards you were missing now.

If you were part of an org and cannot see your specific boards please wait until we fix the user groups.  Unless I accidentally deleted your account any private org boards that are not staff boards should kindly wait until we figure out the user group situation.  The user groups that transferred over were at a specific date if you signed up afterwards then chances are you didn't make it.  I can't tell you the date because members of my own Illuminator staff didn't make it and I thought they'd been there before the reset so please hold off on org specific boards unless they are staff boards.  Thanks.  Otherwise nothing will get fixed if I have to fix everyone's orgs they were in.  Note:  If I deleted your account on accident please let me know in the appropriate thread so I can fix my  mistake.

Mat

Sword LT's still have no mod power in the warder's guild or the barracks.  :)

That's one of my chores today. There were some scheduled changes to the old boards, like the Sword Lt.s new permissions, that were delayed due to the move. I'm playing catch up while I learn the new controls. =)

Archived